My Formal Education:
Bachelor of Science – University of Cape Town
Master of Project Management – University of Technology, Sydney
Project management, technology, implementation, operations
I thrive on achievement; I love making things work. I take great satisfaction in creating and optimizing processes, making operations more efficient. I have very varied experience and I am super organised. My professional experience is predominantly in Project Management and Operations, as well as Business Management, Coaching and Change management. I can help you with:
– Project Management to structure to deliver outcomes
– Finding the right tools and applications
– Operations Management and procedures
– Coaching and business strategy
– Hiring and managing your team
– Administration, process creation & optimization
– Copy and documentation
– Website strategy
– Mailing lists and integrations
– Online publishing
Any of these interest you?
Other fun facts about me:
- Lived on 4 continents,.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Marine Biology and a Masters in Project Management.
- Worked diverse industries including 10 years in IT Project management.
- My career has been incredibly fun: I worked as an Au Pair in the Channel Islands, 9 months as a cook on a small ship in the Mediterranean, working in Property Management in London and teaching scuba diving in Australia.
- Wound up in a corporate career, starting as an Executive Assistant in Product management for a large telco.
- Became an effective Agile project manager
- Left corporate career as a Sales Operations Manager.
- Now very liminal.
Liminal (adj) – Occupying a position at, or on both sides of, a boundary or threshold.
My liminality means that I don’t fit into a box, I don’t have a single career and I am very flexible. I am a generalist that can apply myself to a multitude of different tasks and challenges. I always revel in change and new opportunities.
I now split my time between Australia and Vietnam, and have a wonderful life with lots of freedom. I get immense satisfaction out of seeing your processes and organization get dialed-in so there’s less stress, they take less time, and you get more results.
Thinking of working with me? Click here.