Project management, technology, implementation, operations
I thrive on achievement; I love making things work. I take great satisfaction in creating and optimizing processes, making operations more efficient and coming up with new ideas. I have very varied experience and I am super organised. My professional experience is predominantly in Project Management and Operations, as well as Business Management, Coaching and Change management. I can help you with:
– Project and Operations Management to structure to deliver outcomes
– Finding the right procedures, tools and applications for your business
– Coaching and business strategy
– Administration, process creation & optimization
– Managing technology – Websites, eCommerce, Mailing lists and integrations
Any of these interest you?
Some fun facts about me:
- I’ve lived on 4 continents.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Marine Biology and a Masters in Project Management.
- Worked diverse industries including 10 years in IT Project management.
- My career has been incredibly fun: I worked as an Au Pair in the Channel Islands, as a cook on a small ship in the Mediterranean, in Property Management in London, teaching scuba diving in Australia and managing a hotel in Vietnam.
- Started my corporate career as an Executive Assistant in Product management for a large telco before becaming a project manager
- Left my corporate career as a Sales Operations Manager for a large Australian B2B telco.
- I am liminal.
Thinking of working with me? Click here.